Posted: November 17th, 2014
Posted: November 17th, 2014
Vortox Air Technology Produces
Superior Air Filtration Solutions
Vortox Air Technology, Inc.
121 South Indian Hill Boulevard
Claremont, CA 91711
Claremont, CA—Vortox Air Technology, Inc., an American manufacturer of innovative solutions to air filtration needs for many industries, offers a wide variety of products, accessories, and services.
Vortox excels at producing custom, high-quality, diverse applications using almost entirely domestic materials. All products are engineered and constructed on site at Vortox’s facility in
Claremont, California, so there is no need for outsourcing.
Another of Vortox’s advantages is the fact that the company performs Deep Draw, a prized and uncommon procedure. Combining Deep Draw with its ability to polish parts to the clearest and brightest finishes possible makes Vortox truly unique.
And Vortox’s legendary close collaboration with its customers empowers it to create the perfect custom product for nearly any industrial requirement.
– Breather Caps are rugged, durable, and suitable for the harshest environments. They feature all-steel construction; resistance-welded joints; choice of polyurethane foam, woven galvanized steel mesh, or woven stainless steel mesh interior; and baked polyester powder coat finish.
– Liquid Samplers come as standard Liquid Samplers and In-the-Pipe Samplers, with a variety of accessories available.
– Separators use coalescing media to filter oil and dirt out of air, or water out of fuel. Lined with self-washing Vortox filter elements, the customizable separators are vertical mounting and have electrogalvanized-coated, cold-rolled carbon steel construction with black baked polyester coat finish.
– Air Cleaners are manufactured in both standard and new Low Profile styles. Truck Blower Air Cleaners, Alternate Fuel Air Cleaners, Oil Bath Air Cleaners, Dry Air Cleaners,
and Marine Air Cleaners are also available.
– Filter Elements come tapered with metal ends and gaskets on both ends, with metal end plates and gaskets on the open end, with plastisol ends, with metal end plates that are open on both ends with gaskets on both, and in marine and monel styles.
– Precleaners are most often used in extremely dusty environments to reduce the dust load, extend periods between servicing, and lengthen the life of filter elements.
– Band Brackets, made of stainless or carbon steel, are primarily used for mounting purposes, typically to mount Vortox air cleaners. Current sizes are 5 to 18 inches, but smaller or larger sizes can be created. Stainless steel brackets are finished in a number 7 buff. Carbon steel brackets can be finished in a black powder coat or left unpainted for customizing.
– Inlet Caps are an essential component in the protection of filter elements used in both dry and oil wash air cleaners, functioning as a prefiltering mechanism and water shield.
– Elbows for the Truck Blower Air Cleaner comply with the increased expectations of modern truck blowers, which require higher vacuum intake pressure, without collapsing.
– Truck Blower Accessory Kit, for connecting the Air Cleaner to the Blower, contains a stainless steel tube, two hump hoses, and four stainless steel hose clamps.
– Screen Shortening Kit for the Truck Air Cleaner includes everything needed to create the sleek look of Vortox’s Low Profile Truck Air Cleaners without voiding the warranty.
– Contract Manufacturing is offered in the following areas: Deep Draw, Coalescence
Filtration, Air Filtration, Air Separation, Plasma Welding, and Sheet Metal Fabrication.
– Deep Draw is the cornerstone of almost all of Vortox’s products and many of its exclusive contracted products. Vortox emphasizes in the range of 12 to 24 gauge in a variety of metals, and it is capable of reaching 250 tons with depth capabilities of 24 inches.
– Coalescence Filtration media are manufactured in-house of galvanized coated and stainless steel wire, ensuring that high ambient-heat applications do not affect performance. Service life can extend for years.
– Air Filtration devices are manufactured for virtually any type of engine or compressor application, and Vortox offers complete engineering, testing, tooling, and manufacturing capabilities to suit both standard and custom applications.
– Air Separation is a core strength of Vortox’s engineering capabilities, as applications like compressors, crankcase ventilation, and brake systems require the separation of oil in an air system. Most separators are tailored to specific applications.
– Plasma Welding is performed by two machines capable of producing longitudinal welds on cylinders up to 36 inches length by 20 inches diameter. Custom fixtures provide a seamless and continuous butt weld with 100% penetration. Exceptional control of the heat-affected zone minimizes deflection and carbide precipitation.o Sheet Metal Fabrication, including final assemblies such as spot welding, seam welding, powder coating, and polishing, are completed by Vortox’s full welding and fabrication capabilities.
Posted: October 10th, 2014
Posted: August 5th, 2014
Vortox Air Technology, Inc.
121 South Indian Hill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711
Claremont, CA – Vortox Air Technology, Inc., an American manufacturer offering innovative solutions to air filtration needs for a variety of industries, proudly announces the release of a much-requested custom version of its popular line of truck air cleaners. The new Low-Profile Truck Air Cleaner puts a stylish accent on the rugged, reliable cleaner of choice for truckers around the world.
With the Low-Profile Truck Air Cleaner’s shortened screen and stud, truckers no longer need to cut the screens and studs themselves – thus voiding the warranty – in order to customize their rigs. The cleaner performs just as perfectly as the original Vortox Truck Air Cleaner and is available in 13-inch (27.75) inches tall) and 15-inch (31.88 inches tall) models.
All Low-Profile Truck Air Cleaners are compatible with Kenworth W-900 and Peterbilt 359, 379, and 389 trucks. Just like full-size air cleaners, they use Vortox filter elements to keep truck engines running cleaner for longer with their durable all-T304 Stainless Steel construction, large dirt-holding capacity, and Vortox-pioneered integrated inlet cap design. Easy to service and striking to see, Vortox Truck Air Cleaners define classic looks and quality.
For more information on Vortox Air Technology’s complete line of Truck Air Cleaners, along with the rest of its product line, please visit Vortox Air Technology at www.vortox.com or call (909) 621-3843.
About Vortox Air Technology, Inc.
Beginning in the 1950s, Vortox Company participated with others in the industry to establish the basic specifications of all air filtration devices used globally in automotive, industrial, agricultural, and military applications. Vortox designed and developed the integrated cap and screen=polished stainless steel air cleaner seen today on cowl-mounted class 8 trucks and has continued to serve the oil, automotive, trucking, alternative-fuel, electromotive, agriculture, industrial, and defense industries, providing a complete line of oil bath and dry type air cleaners, separators, and accessories to original equipment manufacturers and additional distributors. In January 2010, Vortox Air Technology, Inc. acquired the sales and manufacturing assets of Vortox Company.